Monday 28 November 2011

My Families Colours

On the weekend we were lucky enough to have a photo shoot with my VERY talented friend Courtney King Photography. We had a blast mucking around at Clareville beach. I thought I would share a few of her beautiful pics as our little family are wearing "our colours"
Brad is wearing his SUMMER colours- pale blues and greys
Em- I'm wearing my SPRING aqua, cream pearls and taupe gladiator wedges
and
Hope Scarlett is yet to have her colours done what will she be??? hmm definitely a spring or summer pitty she wouldn't sit still for long enough for me to drape her ha ha :) but she's wearing a little summer dress here with her silver tiara ofcourse!

So here's the pics and if you want a shoot like ours you must contact the incredible Courtney King Photography  wwwcourtneyking.aminus3.com    or   0424 574 573











No comments:

Post a Comment