Wednesday 4 May 2011

Australian Fashion Week- A COLORFUL RUNWAY

Hi lovelies! .
Here are some highlights from Fashion Week. Under each image I will indicate which season the pieces are suitable for (Springs,Summers,Autumns or Winters) I'm getting really excited about my new colour consultation space that is underway and will be taking colour analysis bookings next month.
Enjoy the fashion week highlights
xxx Em



www.camilla.com.au/ wp-content/uploads/2011/02..
BEAUTIFUL CAMILLA dresses and kaftans in SPRING and AUTUMN colours. I want a kaftan for my girls trip to the Palazzo this year.

images.smh.com.au/.../ alexperryblue-600x400.jpg

Oh my! check out these stunning Alex Perry designs in striking spring aqua. Fashion week was definitely not lacking colour this year.



Ok so this is an upcoming label "The Innovators" Cute and unique designs in soft SUMMER colour ways.


More Alex Perry beauty, a colour feast for your eyes!  WINTER primary colours brighten the catwalk.


SOME BLACK AND WHITE EDGEY OUTFITS
Zimmermann (left)
Kirrilly Johnston (middle)     Tafe NSW (right)
 fashion.vogue.com.au/.../ 7/4/7/0/574711-1_s.jpgLOVE THIS!  from Bec + Bridge who's range included SUMMER muted colours..
fashion.vogue.com.au/..

How cute is this Kirilly Johnston outfit, I loved lots of pieces in her show. This ones especially for you AUTUMN'S.
PS I want the neckclace, love it!

















No comments:

Post a Comment