Friday 27 May 2011

Inspiration boards

So we are moving next weekend and i've been frantically trying to get organized and de-clutter before the day. Whenever we move I really like to add something new that I love to look at. I've decided this time I'm going to do a cheap and easy option of re-creating my inspiration board.
I love inspiration boards so much, you can add anything beautiful you like, pictures, photos, fabric, ribbon etc etc. This is quite a random blog but I found some beautiful inspiration boards and though I would share them with you.
It's quite interesting that alot of the time when I do peoples colours the colour palette that they are fits in with the colours they already naturally love. So I would be interested to know does your inspiration board have colours from your season on it??
Have a fab weekend and enjoy these pics............
PS I will post a pic of my new board when I finish
xxx Em















All images from the amazing pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment